Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Create All Over Sublimation Print Design For Printful And Pod











About:

"PLEASE LEAVE A MASSAGE WITH YOUR DESIGN CONCEPT BEFORE PLACEING ORDERS"



All over print is a manipulation of images, texts and ideas. This gig is offers you the best service to design a all over prints 3d products for pod marketplaces. If you have an idea or any concepts that you wanna put on 3d shirts, I can make it happen with in a short time. Our all over print designs are 100% unique and attractive to your customers. For making Facebook, google ads mock-up are also provided with additional branding facilities.



service summary:



  • Photo manipulation for making 3d patterns.
  • Designing text for pattern.
  • Building concepts. 
  • 100% unique and attractive design.
  • Developing trending ideas for 3d pattern.
  • Highly sell conventional designs.
  • Mockup, Real life modeling mock-ups.
  • Facebook add post with additional branding facilities.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Working with them was incredibly easy. We talked a lot about the details before we even got started and they delivered amazing products. Way better than I could have dreamed of.

:

Very skilled and resourceful seller. Definitely accommodating and get's your project done in a timely fashion without sacrificing quality .I had no problems relaying the ideas and the needs for the project. I highly recommend using this persons gig for your projects. He will make sure that it is done well and finished with superior quality.

:

I'm extremely happy with my designs. Graphicsteam24 took my idea and made it amazing. I'm sure the hoodies and blankets will see extremely well. The work was done very quickly and I will be back to order from them very soon.

:

This is my second order with this seller and he is amazing! The first designer who actually listens and delivers. Order was delivered faster than I expected and exactly what I expected. Thank you! Will be doing business with you again sir.

:

Very skilled and resourceful.I had no problem getting my work done in a very timely manner.I was more than pleased with the outcome of the project and I look to work with this person again.




No comments:

Post a Comment