Sunday, January 3, 2021

Create A 3D Exterior Modeling And Rendering











About:

Hi, i'm Natalia and I'm an architect and interior designer. I enjoy creating new spaces so people can feel comfortable in it. If you have a project and want to see how it would look or you have a land and don't know what exactly to do with it, contact me and we'll figure it out together. 

*Please, send me a message before processing an order, thank you :).

Reviews


:

Liked: Designer was very responsive and made changes when asked. Disliked: Buyer didn't really add much to the original design of the house. Only made some minor changes. I guess I was expecting something that would make the house look better but only got a color change. I would buy again if I needed something rendered quickly, but not if I needed something designed by scratch. I also didn't pay that much so maybe that is why the freelancer didn't add to many details to the renders.

:

Natalia was amazing! She asked me all the details related to the drawings that I requested and was able to execute exactly what I asked for. She’s very responsive, and so efficient! I will definitely be working with Natalia for future projects! Thank you!!!

:

Great work, She listened to all of my requests to implement them correctly in the project. She didn't really ask any questions or talk much but she delivered over my expectations.

:

I loved working with Natalia so far, and plan on using here a lot in our projects for the foreseeable future!

:

Thank you. I will be in contact with much more work Lord's willing.




No comments:

Post a Comment