Thursday, January 21, 2021

All Types Of 3D Modeling And Product Designs











About:

With my 5 years of experience in solidworks software i can design all types of 3D models/ 3D parts for you.I can also design all types of static and dynamic products for you as well as i can do surface modeling on scan data and extract core/cavity for injection and blow moulds. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This guy is amazing! Seriously. He responds quickly and his work is top of the line. He helped me design a device in less than half the time advertised and he communicated with me throughout. He made several modifications and never complained about it. His suggestions were great and his 3D drawings were breathtaking. I will recommend him a thousand times over and I will use him again. Totally recommend him. Great work!

:

Thank you! it means alot.

:

I love working with this seller! The work he produces is always above expectation!

:

Excellent service and quality models every time.

:

Excellent service. Great communication. Very professional. Will be using again.




No comments:

Post a Comment