Monday, January 25, 2021

Create 3D Models Or Gameready Characters Or Objects For U4 Engine Ark Game











About:

I'm modding and 3D modelling for 7 years, and am always ready to find time to create a desired FBX model for U4 engine or a game-ready character for Your mods, mainly for ARK Survival Evolved - where I gained my experience ever since the game started to exist... I've prepared over hundred of characters and objects for the game, both for my own mods (one of them -with my new creatures - earned the 4th place in a global ARK modding contest) and for such popular mods of my trusted modding partners as Jurassic Park Expansion, Additional Creatures 2 or Paranoia.
For now I don't host my own mods but love to support others with my works - for a modest fee (adequate to the dificulty of an order and the time I'll have to sacrifice for it).


Feel free to contact me about commission details before ordering something.
For faster and easier contact: find me on STEAM (milokamilo).

I can also work with just textures and materials (and so a fee would be smaller).

I only keep the fees if people are satisfied!

Chill & cheers,

Milo ;]

Reviews


:

He did an absolutely amazing job bringing my idea to life. Super nice and laid back guy was fun working with him on this gig. If your looking for quality models in a reasonable amount of time this is your guy to go to!

:

Very good experience

:

absolutely some of the best modding work I've received

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment