Saturday, January 30, 2021

3D Modeling And Rendering











About:

!!!!Contact with me before place order. !!!!

!!!!!Price will be higher for complex object.!!!!!!



I am a professional 3D/2D artist with 8 years of experience.



I can work on the following services:



  • 3d Product images
  • 3d product prototype

  • 3d Environment design


I can work smoothly if you could provide me with:



1. Reference/sketch images of your products

2. How many images do you need

3. Visual specifications for renderings such as color, material, texture etc

4. Expected time delivery 



 **** 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE ****



Reviews


:

Perfect every time

:

Highly recommended, fast and reliable.

:

Thank you for making an excellent 3d model. Quick, professional and the result is amazing!

:

Every project are professionally done

:

Always great service




No comments:

Post a Comment