Thursday, January 14, 2021

Sculpt Any 3D Model In Zbrush For 3D Printing











About:

Hi!

**********

I will sculpt anything in ZBrush ready for 3D printing. I will deliver high quality models.

I will need model design. It can be illustrations, sketches, or photos. 

**********

If you have any question, please, feel free to contact me. I will reply you quickly 

**********

Formats:

.STL

.OBJ

.FBX

.MA

.ZPR

.ZTL

.STEP

**********

Best regards,

Anar :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Incredible artist. Amazing final product and very little revision needed from base idea.

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

it is all ok

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

great to work with has no problem taking on a project he has never done before And excelled




No comments:

Post a Comment