Thursday, January 21, 2021

Make 3D Model From Your Product Reference, Sketch Or Picture











About:

Hi,



I will make a 3D Model Based on Your Product Sketch or Picture, and I will also provide you with 4 HQ images of your product.


I can also provide you with:



  • Images of your product ready for Online Sale (Amazon, eBay, etc...),
  • 3D Model in any format (*.STL, *.OBJ, *.STEP, etc...),
  • 2D CAD manufacturing drawings,
  • source file ready for 3D Printing





The current gig price is reference costs for object complexity of remote controller, or simple home devices.

If you are interested how do I define project costs please read Q&A




If you need more than what I'm listing here please contact me directly so we can take the best of your work together, or visit my other Gigs for other services.



Defining project costs upfront without discussing project content is impossible.
Please, contact me before ordering.



Kind Regards,

Nikola



Reviews


:

Great job as always

:

High quality work and very easy to work with.

:

good service

:

Great work

:

Thanks i really like this




No comments:

Post a Comment