Tuesday, January 12, 2021

Provide 3D Modelling, 3D Animation And 3D Rendering Services











About:

Greetings from Pakistan !



Hope you're well and in best of health.



This is Salman, experienced Mechanical Engineer, working in the corporate. I'm an expert 3D designer. I've successfully completed more than 200 design projects with full customer satisfaction. I can also get the work ready with quick turnaround time, and I can provide free design mockups before the purchase of the order (please leave me a message to discuss further).

I'm an F1 car designer and the very first to design and assemble Carbon fiber Monocoque Chassis F1 car design from South Asia. I have represented Pakistan at International forums, in UK, Australia and Philippines.



Following are some of the services which I offer,

1) Concept Modelling

2) 3D Modelling

3) 2D Drafting / Sketching

4) Photorealistic Render Images

5) 3D Video Animation of the Model



Should there be any query feel free to contact.



Kind Regards.



Salman  |  Level 2 Seller - Fiverr.com

Reviews


:

Salman was extremely professional and didn't ask any questions! He built what I needed exactly to spec!

:

He’s the best!

:

Great Seller. Great Suggestions. Would use again.

:

Salman was very responsive and accommodating to all of my needs.

:

Always a professional. I highly recommend Salman and his incredible skills




No comments:

Post a Comment