Friday, January 1, 2021

Design Any Jewelry As A 3D Model Or Sketch











About:

Hi,



I am a professional jewelry designer with 15 years of experience in 3D designing along with CAD/CAM work. My tool of choice for jewelry designing in Gemvision Matrix.



I’m extremely detail oriented which allows me to ensure both precision and finesse.



I also try to thoroughly discover the exact needs of my clients which helps me establish their expectations, this usually leads to saving time by eliminating confusions.

  • I provide all formats of 3d files ready for printing around the globe. 
  • Being a “Bench jeweler” myself for years I have the experience where I can help you developing your designs in such a way that they will be error free in terms of production.
  • I just don’t design your Idea for the CAD version but we keep all the productions processes in mind from Wax printing, Casting, Finishing, Gem setting and Polishing.
  • You are welcome to review the attached Portfolio to go over customer feedback at my Gig to access my skills.





Important note:



Delivery Timelines:



It is of pivotal importance that you discuss project deadlines during the project brief/discovery stage. This allows me to make commitments that I can meet or communicate if a certain time is not possible

Reviews


:

Overall, the quality of the order is satisfactory, however, the seller usually delay response and the result final product was delivered much later than participated.

:

Khalid did a great job making the piece I wanted so I'm very happy about the result. It did however take much more than than expected so if you don't have a deadline, the result will be nice.

:

Second time working with this artist. He is great at communicating and provides GOOD SERVICE! THANK YOU! -G

:

Another great job

:

Perfect like always




No comments:

Post a Comment