Saturday, January 23, 2021

Create Technical Drawings, Part Drawings And Sections Views











About:

I´m a mechanical engineer from Germany. In this Gig i offer my know how and experience in mechanical design and the creation of technical drawings. Take a look at my profile for more information about me. I will create CAD drawings according to your requests. 



  • Creation of technical drawings

  • Creation of part drawings
  • Creation of section views from your part
  • Improvement of existing drawings for more efficient manufacturing



Standard format for all drawings is PDF.

Contact me in case of further wishes concerning file formats.

I work with Autodesk Fusion 360 and
 PTC Creo 5.



Delivery time and price depend on the complexity of the project.You can contact me for every other kind of questions about my offer.



Please always contact me before placing an order! It´s very important to clarify all conditions beforehand to provide the best service and to avoid problems.



I'm looking forward to work with you!



Best Regards,



konstrukteur

Reviews


:

Very happy with the result, dankeschön.

:

Excellent quality work. Good communication. Was very thorough about asking questions with an attention to detail to make sure my order was to my expectations.

:

Top class service

:

This is my 3rd set of drawings done by Konstrkteur. As always quick, precise, and helpful with changes. I will be using him again.

:

Good experience overall and excellent work.




No comments:

Post a Comment