Thursday, January 21, 2021

3D Cad Modeling And Photorealistic Rendering











About:

Welcome!



I'm glad you found my gig.

I will turn your idea into a realistic 3D model for Photo-Realistic Renderings. I'm professionally certified as Solid Edge/Keyshot developer and have more than 4 years of experience in 3D engineering. Customers satisfaction is above everything to me and I'd be very happy to help you.



My service includes:



  • 3D Modeling
  • Realistic Renderings 
  • 3D Printable Model files
  • Product Design/Engineering
  • Generative Design
  • Exploded Views (2D + 3D) 
  • Simulation (force, stress, pressure etc.) for stability and improvements 
  • Movement simulations
  • 3D Animations
  • 2D Drafts 
  • Almost any file format


Kind of products I design:



  • jewelry 
  • furniture 
  • product model
  • industrial models
  • decoration
  • manufacturing models
  • electronics 
  • basically everything... 




Note: Please contact me before placing an order.

          The price will be discussed depending on the complexity of your design.



For additional information see FRQs.

If there are any questions, feel free to contact me. 



Thank you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

As always, super satisfied! This specific order went through a bunch of iterations, and was such a fulfilling experience. Couldn’t be happier with Bjoern as a collaborator. I never thought my concept would truly gain momentum, but he’s helped make it real. Highly recommend!

Seller's Response:

Appreciate these words. Thank you!

Seller's Response:

As all others who have used Bjoern's services and left reviews, I am extremely pleased. He is very quick, very informative and very knowledgeable. I will be requesting his services in the next weeks to assist my company with additional projects. Thanks again Bjoern!

Seller's Response:

I'm glad I could help ;) Looking forward to your projects. Thanks!

Seller's Response:

I contacted Bjoern to model a piece for me in a very short time, and he was able to deliver exactly what I wanted. He was very receptive to making revisions, and his dedication to making the delivery as I asked made me certain I would recommend him to others.




No comments:

Post a Comment