Monday, January 4, 2021

3D Modeling, Photorealistic Rendering, And 3D Animations Of Your Products











About:

Hello,



I am a Professional Designer, and a mechanical/Aerospace Engineer. I am from France, I Enjoy Designing new products and like Help my clients Bringing their 3D Design ideas into Reality.



Starting from your ideas, or sketch, I will collaborate with you to create the perfect CAD 3D Model, from that, I will apply Textures, appearances, Lights, Background, that will allow us to get Photorealistic Renders ( 4K images ) of your product.



I can also produce High quality 4K animations , in different variations, as 360 Rotation around the Model, or a teardown animation, a commercial animation, etc..



I will take in consideration your product Goal ( Kickstarter, Amazon, eBay, Website, etc...) and adapt it for the deliverable files.



I will provide those services at a Very Best Affordable Price. 



The deliverable files can be in any of the following formats :



  • OBJ, FBX, IGES, STEP : 3D Model
  • STL : For 3d printing.
  • DXF, DWG : 2D Sketchs.
  • JPEG, PNG : HD Renders (Up to 4K).
  • Mp4 : HD Animations ( Up to 4K)



Note that Our Packages Price is not fixed for all projects, Price may vary depend on your Project complexity.



Do not Hesitate to contact me to discuss about your ideas :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Communication was Good. I could tell he was getting frustrated towards the end and when I asked for revisions he was very quick, but I felt like I was a bother. I paid another person to 3d print this gig and when that guy had issues I was in the middle. When I asked if I could pay for another revision he did respond. I guess I was a bad customer. Sorry

Seller's Response:

Having Hired a 3D printing guy who is bad at his Job isn’t a reason to leave me a bad Review !!! I have done my job perfectly good.

Seller's Response:

I cannot state enough how this seller went above and beyond to not only gain understanding to my project, but to assist in coming up with a workable solution. I was looking to build a helicopter collective for flight sim, this needed an integrated throttle control. Quite a complex mechanism to fit in quite a tight space. They came up with the mechanism below which exactly meets my needs. https://photos.app.goo.gl/b19s11TstG4BHny47 Honestly, can't stress how good this seller is.

:

Thanks a lot man ! I appreciate it 🙏

:

We are happy, cool work. In the beginning we had a minor discrepancy about how the product needed to be presented. designsforus37 proposed a rather futuristic view of the product which would have been perfect for a product presentation during an exposition. We needed a more realistic view for our customers and designsforus37 adapted the style immediately, proposing even a Zoom-call, to clarify everything. As the final presentation was perfect, the call was not needed. Thanks again.




No comments:

Post a Comment