Sunday, January 17, 2021

Render Your Product Files Into Realistic Images











About:

PROFESSIONAL RENDERING AND MODELING SERVICE.

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE ORDERING!

Final prices will be determined by the project characteristics.



Hi !

Hi, my name is Eldad.



Please contact me before placing your order, my work is very varied, I prefer to assign a fair price to each project after I understand what you need.



My job consists to transfer CAD software files into realism that can be used for advertising, marketing, or technical presentations.

Through specific software, it is possible to customize the final result according to the desired purpose.

I will have the opportunity to act on the model to create sections or transparency to better visualize the functionality of your product.



If you don't have a cad model, I can make it from photographs, technical drawings or even hand-made sketches, PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE.



A little info I need from your side:



1. Your 3D CAD Files / sketch images of your products

2) Color descriptions

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment