Sunday, January 17, 2021

Design Cad Models, Technical Drawings,3D Printer,Rendering











About:

Please contact me before placing the order so I can assure you purchase the correct.



I'm a Draftsman with specialization in CAD Software.



I can create 2D drawings for basic one part design. 



I'm very familiar with creating 3D models if you need help visualizing a particular part. I can design from an existing drawing or sketch. 3D assemblies can decrease prototyping. 



Every 2D design will be DWG and PDF file formats.

Every 3D model will be STEP or DWG 





Please contact me before placing the order so I can assure you purchase the correct.



FREE CONSULTATION !!!! ORDER NOW :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

really perfect! I have nothing to complain about, he took every change I made very seriously, the whole project he understood it really perfectly. I recommend him 100000000%.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much , see you next project :)

Seller's Response:

I think it looks great. I will have it 3-d printed and then test the part. I will let you know if I need and changes after that.

Seller's Response:

okey you can contact me if you need changes something for this project.

Seller's Response:

Without much explanation needed muh_afif created me a technical drawing in less than 24 hours. To be fair the Item wasn't too complex but I'm super happy about the end result, the speed and more then fair price as well.




No comments:

Post a Comment