Sunday, January 31, 2021

3D Cad Modeling And Rendering











About:

  I am a Mechanical Engineer with 2 years of experience in 3d cad design using SolidWorks. I can design any 3D cad model as per your requirements and ideas.

  If you require 3D Models, Renderings and Drawings created, then your at the right place for your work. 

The satisfaction of clients is my first target on this platform. I believe the skills and qualifications I have acquired will help me provide you with an excellent service. 



I provide the following services:-



* 3D CAD Modeling



* 3D Prototyping



* 3D Rendering



* Realistic Rendering 



* 3D printable files and STP files for Injection molding



* 2D Engineering Drawings



* 3D Product Development

 

  I use following Softwares for my work

  • Solidworks
  • Fusion 360
  • Creo
  • Sketchup
  • Keyshot



I only need your Rough Idea or sketch,  Reference material, or Picture and Engineering Drawings if any.

Please feel free to contact me regarding any inquiries, I am available 24/7 and will get back to you.



                **********************************************************

                  CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER

                **********************************************************

Reviews


:

Seller did a good job delivering on time and as required.

:

Always a great experience with Muddassir. Service very professional and great work. Highly recommended.

:

Great work! Recommended.

:

Always recommended! He gets the job done according to specifications.

:

Dude's work is amazing




No comments:

Post a Comment