Monday, January 11, 2021

Sculpt 3D Printable Miniatures For Dnd And Tabletop Games And 3D Printing











About:

I can sculpt from reference or from concept or concept design any sculpt you want, the sky is the limit! or is it ??.. Haha! can sculpt Aliens as well!... so.. no, it's not the limit if you were confused about that 



  • If you need the source file and more renders just ask for them free of charge  :)


  • if you're unsure about the price send a message and your request/concept picture and get a quote 
  

* ps. Please don't place an order unless discussed beforehand so we can avoid unnecessary  cancelations

* This gig does not include texturing or rigging unless agreed upon and quoted for 


 

have a nice day!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This artist wasn’t the first person I came too (big mistake on my part). I went to many 3d artist to get it done but they never came out great. This guy though, oh man, it’s like a exact replica. I totally recommend this artist!!!

:

Thanks for the awesome review and for the Tip! looking forward to working with you again!

:

Excellent work! Very talented!

:

I'm extremely satisfied with the outcome of this project. The artist was willing to make numerous revisions to the model and diligently worked to ensure a high quality model. I would strongly recommend him to anyone who wants a 3D rendering. Thank you!

:

Excellent work! I’m thoroughly impressed with the service and the communication. The piece that I requested was well executed and designed. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment