Monday, January 18, 2021

Make You 2D Or 3D Models Using Autocad Or Solidworks











About:

  PLEASE CONTACT ME AND DISCUSS YOUR WORK BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER



                       Hi there lovely, Very Welcome to my Gig. 



            I am Maria Khan, A 3d Visualizer and a product designer for you.



On this gig, I am going to do 3D Designing and 3D Modeling of your product. Also make their 2D PDF Drawings and 3D PDF models as well as 3D Rendering of large picture size (Poster sized) Full HD. 



You can contact me for any kind of Product Development, 3d Modelling of any Industrial Design or Product Design & Detailing or any sort of Rendering stuff. 



Other than this, For your any kind of Patent Drawings required from your hand sketches, or Technical AutoCad Drawings or Views needed from your rough 2d drawings you can hire me. 



I do provide all kind of .STL files for 3D printing, .STEP / .STP for Laser cutting or Plastic cross-sectional drawing views. 



If you need to make a quick 3d model or you have a timeline for your assignment 

you are on a right place. I can handle all timelines , Can make you a 3d model in less then 3 hours ;)



Contact me . I am excited and looking forward to work with you.



Regards, 



MARIA

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Maria always does fantastic work. Although my drawings a lot of times are lacking, she understands what I am looking for and delivers everytime. Fabio

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much. Would love working for you ...

Seller's Response:

As usual great work!!!!

Seller's Response:

Thanks a ton. :)

Seller's Response:

Maria is fantastic!!! She always gets everything done as quickly as she can and always does a great job!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment