Sunday, January 24, 2021

Invent 3D Cad Models, Create Photo Realistic Pictures And 2D Drawings











About:

I'm a Mechanical Engineer with more than 5 years experience in the areas Engineering, Design, Product Development and Manufacturing process. I'm innovative and working with SOLIDWORKS.


you will get:


-Detailed 3D Model
-Source files for manufacturing and 3D printing
-Photorealistic Rendering
-Animation


you will get service for:


-Manufacturing
-3D Printing
-Automotive
-Furniture
-Medical


Because i have so few reviews right now i offer you a very large service for a very small price. Only try out my service and if you are not safisfied with the result you will get your money back.









Reviews


Seller's Response:

Delivered everything I anticipated in an efficient and effective matter. I truly got to see my idea come to life thanks to Peter and I will certainly be hiring again.

:

Peter delivered on everything I had anticipated and did so while communicating effectively and delivering efficiently. I will certainly be hiring again in the future.

:

Very fast and high-quality service.

:

Beyond what was expected. Excellent in everything that he could be from communication all the way to deliver. Peter delivered in less than 10 hours and the result is satisfying.

:

Thank you peter, it was very nice and easy to work with you. Hope for continuing work in the future.




No comments:

Post a Comment