Thursday, January 7, 2021

3D Modelling,Rendering,3D Printing Use Solidworks,Catia V5 And Autocad











About:

Warranty:

If you are not satisfied with my design, you don't need to pay for it

About this Gig

 I work as a Mechanical Engineer, I have extensive experience in designing SOLID WORKS,CATIA V5 and AUTOCAD

 Services

✓ Product design and colsulting

✓ Professional 2D drawing and 3D modelling

✓ 3D assembly & animation



Provide me with 

A rough sketch (with or without dimensions) at the product concept stage 

2D drawings of products / concepts (with dimensions) 

Pictures or videos of similar products (for reference)

 

You can send me your design requirements in terms of  drawings / free hand sketches / photos and then we can discussion about your idea. 

I will make 3D modelling in Solidworks, AutoCAD and CATIA V5 with detailed dimensions

Delivery time depends on the complexity of the image. Although I will try sending in 24 hours or as soon as possible.

In the case of products in complex shapes & sizes, the drawing job requires more time & effort, so in this case I ask you to contact first before starting the order.

3d printing,modelling,2d drawing,product design,solidworks,autocad,catia v5,animation

 

 







 



Reviews


:

Always does great quality work, fast and precise!

:

Easy to work with! Delivers promptly.

:

great a++++++++++

:

It was an excellent quality and it has been delivered on time.

:

thank you for your effort to bring this perfect work.




No comments:

Post a Comment