Friday, January 15, 2021

Help You In Your Rf And Antenna Designing Problems











About:

My skills and expertise are in the designing, modeling, and implementation of Antennas, RF and Microwave devices. My recent ongoing projects are related to wearable, flexible and sensing devices in the microwave regime. I can provide assistance and support, ranging from conception to modeling of system design, testing/troubleshooting of designed prototypes, and writing scientific reports/ publications related to Antennas, RF and Microwave systems.

 

AREA OF EXPERTISE:

1. Antennas (Textile and Non-Textile, Planar and Non-planar, Multi-layer, Wideband and multi-band, High gain and Efficiency, Miniaturization)

2. EBG, FSS and AMC structures 

3. Electromagnetic modeling

4. Metasurfaces 

5. Antenna integration

6. Measurements and Testing 

 

I am at your service, so feel free to place an order now. 

Kindly do contact me before placing an order it will help me to facilitate you in the best possible manner. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Nice work he is the best one

:

This professional is excellent. I think I finally found the best of Fiver. His work is exceptional and fast. I recommend it to everyone!

:

Thanks a lot! Your appreciation matters a lot.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment