Friday, March 5, 2021

Create A Beautiful Image And 3D Model For Your Game











About:

Welcome,



i can create a 3D model for your game or other project, i can also create several renderings for you.



The 3D model I will give you as .obj and / or as .fbx file.

The rendering I will give you as a . png file.


I will adjust the rendering to a style according to your wishes. If no wish is expressed I will add a realistic rendering.



To offer you these objects I use Blender 2.8 with the Evee render.





Reviews


:

She really delivered precisely to what I wanted to have. The communication went very well. Overall I'm very happy with the end result! :)

:

Great Job! We manage to solve all the roadblocks and have the product delivered.

:

Excellent 3d modeler, also for architectural elements. I'll surely buy again! Thanks!!

:

very talented modeler, she understood perfectly what i had in my mind! i recommend it! 10/10

:

Everything perfect!




No comments:

Post a Comment