Sunday, March 14, 2021

3D Assets And Scenes For Architecture Visualization And Games











About:

I will create your 3D assets and scenes for your archviz projects and game engines.

The price will vary depending on the project.



Feel free to contact me.

It will be a pleasure to work with you! :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

excellent :-)

:

MCarmen es muy atenta y amable. 100% Recomendada!!!!

:

This is my 3rd time working with Carmen. She is one of the most friendliest and professional sellers I have met on here. She gets the job done and does a great job of communicating throughout the whole process. She really takes time to understand your wants and needs and delivers exactly what you want. You will not regret hiring Carmen.

:

I had no problem communicating with this Seller. To my understanding, mcarmen_cl has good aesthetic tastes and skills. I will highly recommend this Seller, and I will be very happy to work with mcarmen_cl in the future.

:

Great buyer with an amazing project! A pleasure to work on it.




No comments:

Post a Comment