Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Make 3D Models And Projects In Solidworks











About:

If you have an idea ,i will help you give it life by making a 3d model of it. By using my Mechanical engineering skills and solid works i will make a model as per your demand and try to do it as professionally and skillfully as i can. I will not Disappoint.

the services that i provide include:

-3D modelling.

-3D designing.

-3D printing file(stl etc.).

-G code for CNC machinig.

and many more.

Please contact me before purchasing the gig. 

your project might cost lesser than the packages shown so ask me for a custom quote.



Reviews


:

Very Knowledgeable and works hard. Another great project!

:

Excellent working with him

:

I had a really great experience. He’s really capable of manage large and complex assembly with many components. Moreover, he’s really open to changes with kindness. I suggest him

:

Delivered the order on time and done all the changes as I mentioned.

:

Waqar Masood is very talented and technically sound person he quickly understands the task given to him and responds with a solution of the problem I am very satisfied and delivers more than my expectations, very pleased with work and method.




No comments:

Post a Comment