Saturday, March 20, 2021

Any Type Of 3D And 2D Modeling With 4K Texture











About:

Hi , Please contact me before placing the order.

 I Can Model/Create Anything That You Want ! .. to be specific

 I AM EXPERT ON

 
MAYA / CINEMA 4D / BLENDER

  • 3D Models
  • 3D Models with textures
  • 3D Animated Clip 
  • INTRO for channels and stuffs
  • 360 rotating Video (Model)
   

  CINEMA 4D

  • LOOP videos (satisfying video)
  • High Resolution renders on OCTANE RENDER
  • 360 Model
  • Models
   

 Work on PHOTOSHOP 


  • Logo Design 
  • Vector Art
  • Oil painting
  • Digital Painting  


AFTER EFFECTS / PREMIERE  PRO



  • Special Effects 
  • vfx
  • Color correction
  • Editing
softwares i know



MAYA

CINEMA 4D

BLENDER

ZBRUSH

SUBSTANCE PAINTER

PHOTOSHOP

ILLUSTARTOR

AFTER EFFECTS

PREMIER PRO

NUKE

UNITY (BASICS)

HOUDINI (BASIC0



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Absolutely amazing work! I ordered a customer 4K texture with specific symbols for a temple in my project. Not only was the seller able to make me a high quality 4K temple stone texture, he was also able to make it an uneven brick pattern(what I asked for), while still making it seamless. I could not recommend enough!!!

:

Awesome Experience, he was very good to understand my innovative concept and develop it very nicely, selecting him from other shortlisted vendors was one of my best choices i felt, i wish to deal with him in long term requirements of mine

:

kd_boy was fast to respond. Delivered a professional video and was able to make additional amends.

:

He is fast....

:

What? Why you don't recommend me?.. I don't understand it.. I helped you.. I did 5-6 renders Just for 5$ as you requested me. And i know you are a reseller who buy projects from me for 5$ and sell it to you costumer for 100+$.Did something to help you and im getting this reviews. Thank you 💔




No comments:

Post a Comment