Monday, March 15, 2021

3D Modeling For You











About:

PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU ORDER.

I'll make a 3D model of your product in the Blender 3D application, and deliver you a HQ photo realistic rendered image.



I make many kinds of models, such as various types of cans, bottles, cups, dishes, mechanical devices, electronic devices, etc.



Please send me the reference photos of product, or blueprints, sketches, drawings etc. Also the label of product if product have one.



PLEASE CONTACT ME BEFORE YOU ORDER.

THANKS !

Reviews


Seller's Response:

First class communication & final product. I tasked Shohelart with 3d modelling of a very awkward rustic style fence (twisted timber). Not only did he exceed my expectations he returned the finished product within 24 hours. would highly recommend.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much for working with me! I will glad to work with you again! :)

Seller's Response:

A very well experienced seller , and an intelligent, I get what I really need and working with you again is certain, once again thank you ..

Seller's Response:

thanks my dear its my pleasure that to work with you.

Seller's Response:

Excellent work and very responsive!




No comments:

Post a Comment