Monday, March 29, 2021

Cfd Analysis In Ansys Cfx And Fluent











About:

      ""DO NOT PLACE ORDER WITHOUT TALKING TO ME FIRST""



IMPORTANT NOTE: Send me a message with details of your product so that I can give you a cost and time-period & also Please note that cost depends upon the complexity.



I am a professional mechanical engineer with many years of experience in CFD analysis on Ansys CFX and Fluent whether it be internal flow ( through pipes, ducts, nozzles, diffusers, pumps and heat exchangers) and external flow (like aerodynamic analysis of wind turbines and aero vehicles).I will help you in understanding the flow model through CFD simulation and optimize it based on the results.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

perfect, really fast delivery

Seller's Response:

Thanks for the feedback.

Seller's Response:

One of my best experiences, very fast reply at the beginning. Professional level content and super fast delivery. I do not think I found any mistakes in the delivered work. I recommend anyone who needs ansys work and reports to talk to this man and I promise you will not regret it. He communicates in the most polite and professional way.

Seller's Response:

Thanks for review and 05 stars.

Seller's Response:

He did a great work using ansys. Highly recommended. Hope to work with you again




No comments:

Post a Comment