Friday, March 26, 2021

Create 3D Models For 3D Printing Or Product Design











About:

Area of Expertise:



- Product design and display

Organic characters (monsters and beasts) | Collectibles and other 3D Printable Model.

- Quality 3D Printable Model with Detail.

- Aesthetic design of the pose

- Rich and Sharp details, when you print, you get the same details.

- I can also do Socket Parts for assembling and for Po-sable Figure.

- If you want hollow parts inside, I can accommodate that as well.



File Format: .

STL, .FBX, .OBJ and if you need any other file format, Contact me.



Pricing:

Basic Package doesn't include Characters. It is for super simple objects. If you want characters contact me, So I can check the requirement and quote depending on your requiremen

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The designer was very communicative and easy to work with. Unfortunately he did not read, or understand the project requirements all of the way and was unable to deliver the final product in the requested format. Overall the design was good but his description of the gig was left wanting. I was unsure of why he could not "add more detail" to the piece we had originally decided upon. Unfortunately (This may have been due to Fiverr on the deadline.) the order was quite a few days late than what was originally described. It was no problem for me as I didn't have a timeline in mind. But an extension was requested. THIS MAY BE NORMAL. I am new to Fiverr so might have misunderstood this.

:

Hi as I said before we started this order I gave you 2 different offers with 2 different price points and images to explain the level of detail. You opted for the lower price and as such received the lower detailed model, I believe your review is unfair. What was agreed was delivered.

:

Callalin was very communicative and transparent through the whole process. Had constant communication from the beginning until the final product was delivered. At first I did not know he had the potential to also print the design which was a nice bonus to the modeling service. Can only recommend. Top Service

:

It has been a fantastic experience working with Caiallin. His 3D Design Skills are brilliant and created exactly what I required. He then also 3D printed the miniatures and the end product is perfect. Caiallin kept in constant communication with me also and sent images over throughout the design and printing process. Will definately be using his services again very soon.

:

Caiallin was responsive and very speedy with my oddball request. He was able to take an idea that I had only in my minds eye, and convert it into a pattern for printing. Everything was completed ahead of schedule, and he was extremely patient and courteous. I will call on him again, when I need another guinea pig project completed!




No comments:

Post a Comment