Sunday, March 14, 2021

Fashion Design Bags And Wallets











About:

⚠️IMPORTANT: Message me before ordering otherwise your order will be canceled.

After receiving your message I will send you our company info and application form. If you're interested in hiring us you'll need to complete an application form for us to review your project information prior to starting the project. 



❤️We would love to help you the same way we’ve helped 100's of established and startup fashion brands by:



  • Designing custom artwork
  • Designing custom products
  • Tech packs, sewing patterns & grading
  • Sample making, sourcing & production



WHAT DELIVERABLES ARE INCLUDED WITH MY ORDER?



Each product ordered includes:



  • 1 custom fashion design of the product (in 1 size)
  • 1 colorway
  • 3 rounds of revisions (4 versions)
  • 3D design file (Clo3D software)



Optional extras:



  • Logo placement
  • Tech pack & sewing pattern
  • Additional colorway
  • Online store render



-----------------



BASICS - PRODUCT LIST



  • Bag (no pockets or zips)



FASHION - PRODUCT LIST



  • Wallet



COMPLEX - PRODUCT LIST



  • Bag (with pockets and/or zips)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am very satisfied with the involvement and work of the Thimball team. I find their work formula well thought out and at a very good price. It is my third project with them, and I'm waiting to start another one. I sincerely recommend this company to those who want to develop their own brand because it is a real opportunity to put competent people to your projects and make them a real success.

:

Good design but not complete, poor customers Satisfy and it all about make more money by paying extra .

:

Unfortunately, this client threatened to give a bad review if I did not complete additional work for free. I explained that we do not work for free and that the deliverables were agreed to prior to starting the job.

:

Absolutely amazing team!

:

This is the first time I've had my own products made. I consider myself very lucky to have found Team Thimball. It's a wonderful experience.




No comments:

Post a Comment