Friday, March 5, 2021

3D Modeling And Rendering











About:

"I want to make beautiful things, even if nobody cares, as opposed to ugly things. That's my intent."



I am a student of 3d designing and animation. I do modeling in Autodesk 3ds Max, Rigging in Maxon Cinema 4D, Animation in Autodesk Maya, and post in Black Magic Davinci Resolve.



I believe in the saying that "A picture worth a thousand words", so i wont say much and let my artwork explain...



here is the link to my portfolio:

http://behance.net/hamzamalik



Thank You,

Best Regards,

Hamza Malik.

Reviews


:

I've worked with Hamza multiple times. He is spectacular at rendering product images and he always make sure you are happy with the end result!

:

Hamza goes the extra mile to deliver

:

great work

:

Thank you

:

great work




No comments:

Post a Comment