Friday, March 26, 2021

Jewelry Cad Design For 3D Print,Cam











About:

Hi,   

  Thank you visiting my page.

    I am a professional & expert jewelry cad designer gold,silver,diamond,

Cubic zircon,etc. We have own all type jewelry manufacturing business. I have of knowledge in 3D designing ,cast, handmade, CAD/CAM,Electromagnetic Plating,Polishing,Soldering/lock/joint work.I assure you that i will do your work perfectly and smartly . always i will provide you include my creativity. i also like lots & log time of project .if you confuse your design manufacturing etc.i will help you all jewelry purpose...please contact me before your order.i will reply as soon as possible.

  • That i can do you see here,attach,jpg,video,in my jewelry & 3d skill. 
  • no satisfy no money
  • always chose your right gig or contact me before your order 



                             THANK YOU

Reviews


:

Absolutely amazing skill, was able to take a very complex order and after back and forth I am amazed with what my piece ended up looking like. Will definitely be coming back.

:

I really love that the seller made sure he knew exactly what I wanted.He communicated with me as much as he could to make sure he got every detail I wanted for my product.

:

Seller created a charm for a choker necklace in a single day, and continued to work with me closely on any needed revisions until the final product came out perfect.

:

Amazing, efficient service. Received my design in a timely manner. Amit is very professional and communicated with me every step of the way. Will order again!

:

Amazing love amit’s quality work will do much more business




No comments:

Post a Comment