Saturday, March 6, 2021

Make Any 3D Model For 3D Printing Based On Customers Request











About:

Hello, I'm Gil  I'm a professional 3D artist. with 5 years of experience in the industry, I have done many different projects over the Years. I will create 3d model from scratch by your request.

Or fix a 3D scan and prepare it for  3D printing.



  • Customer satisfaction is above everything for me. I'll make a realistic 3d model for 3d printing


kinds of product I'll do:




  • 3D modeling 
  • character model
  • digital sculpting

  • jewelry model
  • 3D printable model

Reviews


Seller's Response:

comunnicated very well and delivered quickly

Seller's Response:

thank you

Seller's Response:

He met my every demand with his best efforts and responded super quick! I am a returned customer and I am so so so happy with the product he has made for me. He even finished the work several days earlier than expected, and my job for him was not a simple one. He will treat you as number one client!!! You got to pick Gil!

Seller's Response:

Thanks so much for the review and was great working with you

Seller's Response:

Very affordable and quick! Very quick communicator. I am very happy with my product. I highly recommend him!!




No comments:

Post a Comment