Thursday, March 11, 2021

Work With You To Design Football Uniform With A Mock Up











About:

I will design you a mock up jersey for your tackle football team. The best part is that I am actually from the US and have designed my own team jerseys. I have a nack for designing these and figured I would put it to use. 



I have 3 packages



Basic:

-Send me your Team Name, Logo, 2-4 of  your team colors Be as specific as possible. If you have Hex Codes or any color codes those will work. If you have the exact colors as part of your logo that will work as well. 

-Let me know if you prefer traditional (Think NFL or NCAA) or you want me to design something Unique (Check out my designs) and I will get to work coming up with something for you.

-After the design is sent feel free to let me know all the corrections you would like to see made.



Standard:

-I need everything from above but you can give me your idea and we will make it happen. Will be revised to your liking as well.



Premium:

-I will do one of each for you.



I put enough time to get the design done but don't be surprised if it comes way earlier. Does not take me too long in most cases.



Reviews


:

He is great

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment