Friday, March 5, 2021

Create A Low Poly 3D Model For You











About:

I offer you a low poly 3D model that you can use it in game development or any thing else



- You can use my model a commercial use



- I give you the source file of the project



- I work with blender program



- I hope you contact me before ordering to explain for me what you want



- You can send your designs for me to help me do exactly what you want

Reviews


:

I only Provided One image and explained what i wanted the model to look like, and they delivered exactly what i had in mind

:

Great service, quick and efficient.

:

Small delay, but detail made up for it. 10./10

:

High quality work delivery, with great attitude and patience!

:

Phenomenal work! Coming back for more low poly stuff!




No comments:

Post a Comment