Saturday, March 27, 2021

Make Stl File Of Your Product Design Using Solidworks











About:

Note: Please discuss your Project prior ordering GiG.



Welcome to my GiG. The Aim of the GIG is to provide STL for 3d printing from Sketches or DWG format. I will use solidworks for 3d modelling. You can ask for any format supported by solidworks



There are three packages offered in this GIG, Please evaluate your design and chose wisely.



1. Fairly Simple model

=> Your model contains up to 4 features 



2. Medium Complex Model

=>Your model contains 4 to 8 features



3.Highly Complex Model

=>Your model contains 8 to 15 features 





For model with features beyond 15, You can discuss Via inbox. 



NOTE: If you don't have knowledge of Features please inbox to discuss your model. 



Looking forward to welcome you all.

Regards,

Munawar khan.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This is my second time working with engrmanuwarkhan, and he is as prompt and helpful as always. Thanks so much, I will be in touch soon! All the best!

Seller's Response:

thanks for your awesome response.

Seller's Response:

Great job and fast delivery

:

This is my second job and so far he has not disappointed me at all. The communication all the way to the delivery was excellent! He’s really easy to work with! He has become my “go to guy” for my 3D designs!

:

Fast, skilled, efficient and generally great to work with. I will use his services again for sure. Excellent responsiveness and revisions with ease. Even helped me through the process in areas where I have limited knowledge.




No comments:

Post a Comment