Sunday, March 7, 2021

Create 3D Model In Rhino Or Autocad











About:

i am a final year architecture student i can make 3d models using autocad or rhinoceros from a sketch drawing or a reference file. 

Reviews


Seller's Response:

A good experience! I had a very challenging task that was time sensitive. We had problems with the first versions, so the timeline was not followed. However, the seller was responsive to feedback and corrected all of the problems. There were delays, but he was good at communication and finally gave me exactly what I needed. I appreciate the seller's dedication to giving me exactly what I needed. He refused additional money, honoring our original deal. I was very stressed, but the seller remained professional and committed to giving me what I needed. I will hire him again.

Seller's Response:

thank you very much it is a pleasure. all is good that ends good and i was really happy working with and appreciate yiur patience thanks again.

Seller's Response:

Great experience!

:

Great work

:

thank you very much




No comments:

Post a Comment