Tuesday, March 16, 2021

Create A 3D Model And Render Of Your Product











About:

I am a 3d modeler and texture artist based on INDIA,

I have worked for models architecture and arch-viz studios. 



If the model ends up being more complicated than I expected my preference is always to request a extension on delivery than creating a rushed, bad quality model because quality always comes first!



What should you expect in this Gig:

A high quality model based on your sketches or pictures and a render of the product. You can also ask for animation or a rotational snapshot of the product to show it from all the important angles.



What should you NOT expect in this Gig:

A model that you can send into production. This requires a completely different. I suggest you to look into industrial design.



Please make sure to contact me before making the order so that I can accommodate your needs and deliver a good quality model in the best possible way! 



I look forward to working with you!

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment