Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Make A 3D Model Of Your Jewelry, Ready For 3D Printing











About:

Hello!

Interested in doing jewelry but you want to visualize it before committing to its making? Create some custom jewelry? or you’re a jeweler that wants to get the benefits of doing your products in 3D?

My name is Eduardo, I’m an Industrial Designer focused on Jewelry Design with 3+ years of working experience in 3D CAD/Modelling jewelry products. 



Interested? Let’s chat…



  • Talk to me a little about your project
  • Let’s get technical. I will see your requirements (say some suggestions, as I see fit)
  • You decide to place your order
  • I answer your questions throughout the entire process
  • Voila! Project Done.



Please note: It’s in my best interest to assure you quality and a great service that fulfills your requirements. Before placing your order contact me so I have a better understanding of your project and can offer you the best pricing for your needs.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great seller to work with! He delivered timely, professionally, and the outcome was exactly what I wanted! Will work with him again.

:

Made everything clear and concise. Knew exactly what was required.

:

outstanding quality as always, very talented 3d modeler

:

Wonderful result, great communication and working process overall. Thank you so much!

:

Great work he is extremely talented




No comments:

Post a Comment