Thursday, March 11, 2021

Convert Ideas To Reality In 3D Design And 2D Drawings











About:

Hello There,


If you need a CAD or CAM(design or g codes) solutions, This Gig is for you.



I'm with experience of 3D Modelling, 2D Technical Drawings & Design, 3D printing, CNC programming.



You can share your idea through 



  • In black and white(written).
  • free hand sketch.
  • image
  • Photo  with me. 


I can provide below services to you.



  • real-life Images of product.
  • 3D Design (3D model).
  • 2D Drawings.
  • G code files for additive(3D Printing) or subtractive(CNC Milling or Turning) manufacturing. 
  • Technical drawings (pdf).
  • CNC tool paths. 


I got skills on software such as SolidWorks, SolidCAM, Adobe Photoshop & Lightroom, Ultimaker Cura etc.



3 revisions for Gold(Standerd) Package

Unlimited revisions for Platinum(Premium) Package


I can design models for your product based on your requirements !



Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any inquires.



PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER TO AVOID ANY MISUNDERSTANDING. 



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment