Saturday, March 13, 2021

Design Furniture, Kitchen And Interior With Detailed Drawing











About:

*Please contact me before placing an order*



I'm an architect and this GIG is for interior and furniture designing. I can design furniture starting from sketches to full detailed drawings ready for manufacturing. I'm mostly using AutoCAD and 3D's MAX and can provide you .PDF, .DWG, .STL files.



My packages are as followed;





Basic _ This package is mostly for big furniture like kitchen design. I'll design your furniture's shape and I'll provide you one floor plan with dimensions.



Standard _ If you take this package I'll design a unique furniture for you and I'll provide you 3 to 5 renders.



Premium _ Here I'll design the furniture and 'll provide you 3 to 5 renders, floor plan, elevations and sections all with dimensions.



With an extra cost I can also do every last detail of your furniture like cut list of each detail if necessary.



*Please contact me before placing the order cause prices may vary with complexity of the work*

Reviews


:

Thank you for the good and reliable work. It was an extensive and detailed project. Great communication and great cooperation.

:

Great work, Thank you :)

:

Excellent work!! Really good! We will hire him again. Great store concept and design.

:

Highly recommend. Did great work and very detailed. Will order again!

:

Thank you. Spot on what I was looking for




No comments:

Post a Comment