Thursday, March 18, 2021

Convert Sketches To Professional Engineering Drawings











About:

This gig is focused on sheet metal industry, sheet metal laser cutting, welding and general sheet metal manufacturing. This is not a graphic design gig. This is pure engineering.



You provide me your hand made sketch or you can also provide a pictures and dimensions, then i will reverse engineer the unit.



After all I will create a fantastic and clear engineering drawings which will be easy to understand.



I am an engineer in sheet metal industry and i will also check your design/idea against any errors. I will also advise if the part or assembly could be improved mechanically as well as optimise for best cost for manufacturing.



I can even make a prototype for you, i am working with laser cutting machines, bending machines, and welding people. (but this will have to be discussed as it will implicate additional costs).

Reviews


:

Thank you, it took a long time, but the seller did a great job to accomplish the job. I am very satisfied.

:

Fullrespect was very fast and fully understood what i required. I was impressed with the work i received.

: : :


No comments:

Post a Comment