Friday, March 12, 2021

Build High Quality Models In Roblox











About:

I am a skilled designer in ROBLOX studio platform.  I have a great eye for detail and want my models to look great!  I can make any model you want for your game in roblox (except no animals please).  Reference pictures or sketches are greatly appreciated to explain what you are looking for, though not required for simpler projects. **If your order contains more than one model, please contact me so that we can determine a price together.**



Note: I often get very busy so please contact me before ordering so we can discuss your project and timeline.



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Delivered as planned. Quick turn time. Thanks

:

The is the second time working with Redhawk and am very satisfied. He is very good with long term projects especially with detailed maps. It is an honor to get to work with someone so skilled.

:

Absolutely astonishing work! Gave exactly what I wanted and am going to continue to come back to work with him again and again. He is one of the best builders I have seen in a long time. Keep it up!

:

This seller was the only one willing to accept my large order as other sellers were unwilling to, due to the complexity of some items. While this seller took longer than expected, due to some personal and technical reasons, the results he produced was great as some models were quite detailed. He even had the texture for some of the models done. Would definitely buy from this seller again.

:

Preatty good got to say.




No comments:

Post a Comment