Saturday, March 27, 2021

Your 3D Design For 3D Printing











About:

Do you have 2D drawing or even rough sketches of an idea in mind that you would like to convert to 3d designs?? I will do your job according to your requirements.



I will design machines or parts, logos, toys and anything you need. You just send your details using Some Picture or Sketches or Technical drawing or Video or Sample etc.



I have almost more than 4 years experience in 3D modelling and 2D drawing. I can create any 3D model in SolidWorks as your details.



You can see my project works here-

https://goo.gl/LMZ2jN



I offer services like-

  • 3D model created in SolidWorks (Any file format you want).
  • Multiple revisions of the design if required.
  • Help in making some decisions if you need for your project.



Your satisfaction is my first priority!



NOTE: ***Please contact me first before placing an order***







Reviews


Seller's Response:

AMAZING WORK! it was so much of a great experience working on our project together. I did a lot of technical things which were met with complete understand and for that I am grateful!

Seller's Response:

Great experience! Very good communication. Hope to work again with another new challenging project.

Seller's Response:

Easy communicator, fast turn around, everything nearly perfect with first attempt.

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot!

Seller's Response:

Great work! Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment