Saturday, March 20, 2021

Design And Render Your 3D Cad Models And Engineering Products











About:

 

[PLEASE DO CONTACT ME BEFORE PLACING AN ORDER]



I am a Professional 3D CAD Design Engineer having vast experience of 3d mechanical designs as well as industrial experience. I do 3D modeling and realistic rendering of products for manufacturing, 3d printing, CNC manufacturing as well as for amazon. Moreover, following are the services I provide:

  •  3D Modeling
  •  2D Drawing
  •  3D High Quality Rendering
  •  Assembly Modeling
  • 3D Printing (.stl file)
  • Surface Modeling
  •  3D Products modeling
  •  IGES/STEP for CNC machining 
  •  Manufacturing Analysis (what methods, what style of manufacturer to use)
  •  Engineering Analysis (design feasibility, material selection, finish selection
  •  Providing 2D and 3D model file formats (example: .STL for 3D printing)



I use Solidworks, Autocad, Creo, Ansys, and 3d Max for all my work and I do realistic rendering in a keyshot. I use 3DS Max, Zbrush, Maya for organic modeling. In short, I provides complete package for all your 3D work.



Hava a nice Day :) 



Regards:

Engineer_Bilal



P.S. Please note that cost depends on the complexity of the job, might cost more or less than the prices mentioned in the gigs. 

Reviews


:

The outcome of the project has met my expectations, the seller responded very quickly to all my requests at each step. Very skilled!! I recommend this gig.

:

Not as punctual or advanced as i would like but was pleasant patient with the project.

:

Good work

:

Good work

:

Great job that was delivered quickly even though the job was quite complex.




No comments:

Post a Comment