Monday, March 15, 2021

Create 3D Cloth For Your Fashion Brand And 3D Models











About:

Hi!



Send me the reference images or your designs showing the clothes then I'll make them 3D.

You can use them your websites, online stores, games, etc.

I can do them high poly and low poly.

I can render them like you want.

I can send them many formats you want.



What are you waiting for?

Please contact me to discuss your order.



Thank you!

Reviews


:

very easy will definitily order again very soon !

:

Excellent communication (fast and clear) and excellent final job. I'm very happy and will work again soon with cyborgns on a next project.

:

Great work as always!!!

:

Hands down the best gig I have ever done and I have done almost 100 to date. The detail and quality of the work way exceeded expectations. The communication & customer service was incredible. If you are looking for 3d apparel models / renders this is the only seller you should talk to!

:

Great work




No comments:

Post a Comment