Thursday, March 11, 2021

Create Your 3D Asset











About:

I will be creating a 3D Model asset using 3dsmax for you. I can UV Map it too.



You want it in low-poly or high-poly? Cartoon or Realistic? Just send me a detailed description or pictures of what you want created. The description can be as long as you want! 



I don't mind sending screenshots for you as I create the model. This way you can feel confident it will be exactly how you envision it.



Exemple of what I can do:

  

Furnitures, Swords, Robot parts, Mostly Hard surface Models.



Please DON'T ask me:



- A full 3D Character Creation ( Humanoids, Monsters, etc. ).



- Organic Models like a High-poly tree or high-poly animal (unless you want it Low-poly)



(Sorry, such projects takes too much time/effort and it would cost more than just 5,00$)



- No NSFW (Not safe for work) Stuff!



Questions? Just message me and ill be glad to answer it!



Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment