Monday, March 8, 2021

Make Apparel Sewing Pattern For Garments Manufacture











About:

I am a fashion designer & pattern maker with more than 12 years of experience in design& pattern making for the garments industry,

I can create CAD garment patterns for sewing/garment manufacturing based on your requirements,

 I use the CAD software to make patterns, 1.Gerber 2. Lectra 3. Optitex 4.Bok. & 5.Tuka tech.

I make all kinds of a sewing pattern. Ladies wear, man’s wear, Woman’s wear, Kids wear, Sportswear, Underwear, Swim-wear, Nightwear & Baby wear, etc.



If you have any question or confusion regarding my gig/services, feel free to contact me.





 I can provide various file extensions such as PDF, AI, DXF, PSD, bok, Zip, MDL etc.so that you will be able to print in this page (A4, A3, A2, A1, A0, 2A0, 4A0),100% accurate measurement after print.



  • I also provide services as below  



1. Pattern making



2. 3D Fiting by soft dummy 



2. Pattern grading 



3. Sewing Instruction 



4. Tech pack making 



5. Marker making 



6. Pattern Converting 



7. Fabric consumption 



8. Garments Costing 



  • If your project is not listed above, please come to my inbox to discuss your specific needs!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

she is a very patient person, and listened to the details of my demande, it really hard for people to understand exactly what you want, but she listened and acted and the finish product was very nice, I recommend her at a thousand percent.

Seller's Response:

Many Many Thanks

Seller's Response:

I loved working with the Seller. Everything was done to my specifications and the delivery arrived a day before due. The seller has excellent communication and goes above and beyond to deliver. I look forward to working with her again!

Seller's Response:

Many Thanks for the tip.

Seller's Response:

Amazing! So kind and understanding! I will be back :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment