Monday, March 15, 2021

Make 3D Models For Video Games And Or Videos











About:

Please message/chat with me before ordering in case you want to get more in depth with your project/model.



I'm offering models to be made for your video game or video, This includes characters, melee weapons, guns, pets, you name it. Even clothing to some extent. If you are in need of an model to use in your game or video, then this is for you! I will also include some concept art that are rendered for you to approve of before me going forward with your project.



Here are my hours where I'm available to chat. Outside of those times is when I'm busy doing work and breaks.



Weekdays: 11:35AM - 12:30PM and 4:30PM - 6:30PM US Central Time



Weekend: 9:00AM - 12:30PM and 3:30PM - 7:00PM US Central Time

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Awesome modeler and more, ill keep working with him!

:

exactly what I wanted! will buy again!

:

Great work making 3d characters for my roblox game ill keep hiring this guy!

:

would recommend buying from, will be buying from him again

:

It was a great service, he was friendly and easy to talk with, overall the product looked amazing with the only piece on the chess board looking weird is the horse but i am getting used to it and i like it. will be buying from him again and recommend you to buy from him.




No comments:

Post a Comment