Wednesday, December 23, 2020

Create A 3D Product Model, Render, And Technical Drawing











About:

Welcome To My GIG



I'm Mechanical Engineer by profession, i have a wide experience of designing in AUTOCAD and INVENTOR.

Feel free to contact me any time for any query before placing order.

Services

 ✓ Any 3D Models for 3D printing

 ✓ High-quality Renderings

 
✓ Professional 2D Drawings

 
✓ 3D Animation

 
✓ 100% satisfaction guaranteed



Provide me with


2D Drawings of the product/concept (with dimensions)


You can send me your design requirements in terms of picture / images / free hand sketches / photos



I will create technical drawings in AutoCAD and INVENTOR with dimensional details. Also can able to design the parts in 3D.



Delivery time depends on complexity of drawings. Although I'll try to deliver in 24 Hours or as quick as i can. 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment