Wednesday, December 30, 2020

3D Modeling,Product Designing,Engineering Products











About:

Hi! I am Bilal and I am Mechanical Engineer, I will do 3d modeling for 3d printing so if you are looking for 3d model then you are at right place. I have more than 3 years of experience in 3d designing and 3d printing. To start working i just need 2d drawings, blueprints, ideas, concept, rough drawings, and rough sketches. I will convert your imaginations to reality by 3d modeling and giving them real touch with realistic rendering.

Submitable work 

3d model

rendering 

stl files for 3d printing

iges

step

solidworks files



I use catia, ,maya, solidworks, autocad for modeling and advance software (keyshot) for rendering and animation. 

Price will always depends on type on work.

Please discuss before placing order

Thank you!

Regards:

Engineer Bilal

Reviews


:

Amazing work as always

:

Amazing work as always!

:

Excellent quality of work. Very hard worker. Really goes above and beyond to make you happy. I highly recommend if you need 3D modeling, 3D rendering, Solidworks, etc. Project delivered well drawn and in time, with the right and quick revisions. I will be back. Thank you Bilal. I am very happy.

: :


No comments:

Post a Comment