Saturday, December 19, 2020

Design And Model A Cg Spaceship Or Scifi Vehicle











About:

3D Sci-Fi Models. 



Ideal for games or motion graphics, also good for consistancy with book cover series (why I started making them).



Let me know what you want, description is good I can do a preliminary sketch or I can work from your own drawings/sketches/doodles.



I have mostly done spaceships but I am open to any kind of vehicle though.

Reviews


:

This is the first time I have used Ashhunt42. His communication is incredible. Extremely detailed, full of relevant questions and suggestions for your project which took it to a whole new level. His skill level to execute the project is 5 stars all the way. Our finished product looks amazing. We are so pleased and will be recommending him to anyone who needs this type of service. Excellent experience. 1st Class.

:

He was very professional always willing to help and go the extra mile to provide support and share ideas. I really appreciate his skills and ability to really provide extraordinary service. I will be working with him again in the near future, no question!

:

Absolutely happy with the project and what he did with the references I gave him :) Communication was top notch.

:

Elegant, Brilliant, Fantastic. The design is GR8. Love the end result!! Working on my second gig for this guy.

:

Very easy to work with and deliveries good work!




No comments:

Post a Comment